In this world where money exchange has become the most important part, Western Union rules the same trend of global payment services. Western Union was founded in 2006 and falls under the industry of Financial Services. Western Union plays a vital part in moving your money to right destination in few snaps whether it’s a small local business or a multinational corporate sector, whether it is about sending money to your family members or helping some NGO in different parts of the world. WU has already resulted a very fine economical trend and now aims to excel it even better with its new and innovative ways of making money-sending trend more digitalized and convenient.
Western Union has its branches present in every part and corner of the world that makes it pretty easy for the clients to send and receive money anytime and anywhere. It further plays a vital part in initiating a new business and investing in it, connecting families and helping them grow, connecting businesses and helping them to grow bigger and wider. With just an idea of money transfer, Western Union has prospered so much and now it has its boards in almost every country that leads no one to miss out the chance and grabs the benefits from anywhere in no time. With its active website and mobile application and other ways, it is more feasible to send the amount to anyone when required.
Western Union is trusted by its clients all over the world due to its feasible and time-saving services. Western Union believes on the ideology of betterment of society by monetary exchange, as it may help in the education of an individual, help the whole NGO getting the require donations ant etcetera.
Since 2006 till now, Western Union has grabbed the attention from all over the world with their services and are still opting for new technological advancements to provide more feasibility to their clients. Along with that Western Union provides the following services:
· Send and receive amount, pay your bills, purchase different gift cards online from Western Union website.
· BidPay was launched by Western Union as their own online services application but later was discontinued after several changes.
· Send and receive your amount by joining the hub of Western Union Mobile services that are specifically made for the similar reason. It provides not just money but an e-bank and an e-wallet making your life easier.
· With the ‘Money in minutes’ services, you can send and receive funds to the required NGO.
· Western Union had also made the process of transferring fees easier.
With its amazing services, Western Union is leading the money transfer services with
· Agent Locations that are 500,000+ in number all over the world.
· 100,000+ ATMs around the globe.
· Covering more than two hundred countries and territories around the globe.
· Moving beyond the amount of 150 billion dollars in the world for business clients.
· Transacting to more than 130 currencies
· Hitting more than one billion banks around the globe
· Hitting the transaction number of 31 each second
Despite having competitors, Western Union shines bright among them all and promises to provide the best facility and also fulfills the promise. Along with money transfer in less time, it makes sure that your experience with the brand does not go in vain, it works on the quality everytime to enhance your experience and make it memorable with the Western Union.