Craftdaily is a company which is an online resource of craft videos which is a division of F+W a contents and eCommerce. It was launched in 2013 and the craft videos provided by the leading instructors. The craft videos are streamed to craft daily members so that it can be made easy to take the workshops 24/7 from any computer or hand held device using high speed internet. They can take these craft workshops according to their own schedule. There are many types of workshops are available here like jewelry, mixed media, knitting, quilting, spinning & weaving, sewing, beading, crochet and many more. You can get new ideas and inspiration from the videos available here. The videos are added on weekly basis. If you are looking for any type of ideas or inspiration about wire jewelry, making a bracelet, knitting a scarf, crochet hats, patchwork quilting or you are curious about book making techniques, craft daily will provide you all type of videos for which you are curious about. The videos are presented by trustworthy instructors. Membership options and ownership options are also available on Craft daily workshop. Over 700+ videos are available here. Here we are going to discuss about the Rail cards.
A division of F+W A Content + eCommerce Company, Craft Daily was launched in 2013 and is your top online resource for craft videos from leading instructors. These videos are streamed to Craft Daily members so that they can be viewed 24/7 from any computer or hand-held device with a high-speed internet connection, making it easy to take these online craft workshops from anywhere & on your own schedule. There are no assignments & no homework -- just you & your craft! And there are so many subject areas available: from beading, to crochet, knitting, jewelry, mixed media, quilting, sewing, spinning & weaving. With new videos added on a weekly basis, you're bound to find new ideas & inspiration, or something new to try every day!So, whether you are interested in bracelet making, or wire jewelry, crochet hats, or scarf knitting, or you want to learn how to quilt, patchwork quilting, or you are curious about book making techniques, Craft Daily has a video workshop that meets your skill level—from instructors you can trust. In fact, you'll recognize many of these instructors from the pages of your favorite craft magazines & books, such as Quilting Arts, Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, Wire Jewelry, Cloth Paper Scissors, Spin-Off, Interweave Knits & Interweave Crochet and many more.
So what does exactly a RAILCARD mean? It is a type of annual discount card which came into existence as an experiment in late 90s under the name of NETWORK CARD. It used to offer huge discount on all the off-peak fares for journeys within limited network. And in 1997 the name NETWORK RAILCARD was adopted. The card was indented to encourage the public to travel by rail by offering discounts to adults and students on a wide range. The range of discounts and the price of card have been changed a lot of times in these years but what remained constant is you can use your rail card unlimited times till the validity date. It can be used by any person aged over 16 and can be bought from any national station or a railway agent.
There are different types of rail cards available for specific discounts and each rail card has its own scheme. Some of them are featured below.
1) YOUNG PERSONS RAILCARD: This rail card is for the people aged between 16 and 25. This Rail card is for various discounts like they can save 1/3 on fares across the route. It also allows great discounts on days out, hotels and restaurants and many more.
2) NATIONAL ENTITLEMENT SCHEME: This rail card is used in specific countries and its purpose is similar as the “Young person's rail card“ providing discounts to the people aged between 16 and 25.
3) SENIOR RAILCARD:This rail card is used for the people aged 60 and over. It requires a valid passport or a driving license for age verification.
4) DISABLES PERSONS RAILCARD:This rail card can be used by the disable people which makes travelling hard by rail for them.
5) FAMILY AND FRIENDS RAILCARD: This rail card can be used by the adults with children or by a group of people like it saves 1/3 of fare for an adult and around 60% on children fares. And most important scheme of this card is up to 4 adults and 4 children can travel using one card.
6) NETWORK RAILCARD: It is used to save a 1/3 on the standard adult rail fares in the network area. Up to 3 adults can travel with the card holder and get 1/3 discount on their fares and up to 4 children can travel with the card holder with 60% saving on each child fare.
POPULARITY OF RAILCARD:
As soon as it was introduced to the public it became very popular. More than 50,000 rail cards were sold out in the very first year and a remarkable increase in the number of people travelling via rail was noticed. Thus the goal of introducing rail card was achieved. Rail card became popular mostly among the youngster aged between 16 and 25 as they intend to travel more often. The sales income of the railway went extremely high due to the massive use of rail cards by the passengers. Rail card has become a part of people's daily life. In some areas people use to get confused about rail cards so in 2008 it was rebranded as the 16-25 rail card sp it makes easier for the people to understand who is eligible to use the rail card.